The Industry of Things World is a new international knowledge exchange platform bringing together all stakeholders who play an active role in the industrial Internet of Things scene. The 2 day event is a combination of inspirational keynotes and well moderated, interactive world café sessions, workshops, briefings, panel discussions and networking activities.
Download the event brochure here to see the full programme.
Industry of Things World at a glance:
- 400+ attendees from across the industrial Internet of Things ecosystem
- 80+ inspiring speakers from visionary keynotes to vertical market case studies and technology spotlights
- Expanded four-track executive conference featuring tracks impacting the industrial IoT: strategy, operations, data and technology.
- Extensive high level networking opportunities
- Start-up lounge showcasing the latest and most innovative new businesses in the field
- Training sessions, workshops and a lot of satellite sessions throughout 2 days to maximise your learning and knowledge exchange in the most interactive environment
5 things you can expect at the Industry of Things World 2015:
- High level strategic content onthe latest impacts IoT has across all major industry verticals
- Key experts who will work and share their experiences with you over 2 days
- Proven interactive formats that make learning and absorbing information easier and fun
- Networking activities that are designed to make the most out of your time at the event
- All IoT stakeholders under one roof for 2 days covering your knowledge and practical needs from conception and strategy, through to implementation and successful case studies
Key themes this year include:
- Business model: Understand the impact IoT will have on your current business model and how to stay ahead of the curb
- New markets: Find out how to capitalize on IoT to take advantage of the new markets in this connected world
- Product lifecycle management: Discover the secrets behind efficient and effective product and lifecycle management for your future strategies
- Data: Be part of conversations that matter about next generation data handling strategies. How is IoT determining the value of data?
- Organizational structure: Realise the potential of IoT in your current business and how it will affect your organizational structure.
- Security: Learn how to secure your operational technology and IoT applications for a safer business ecosystem